- Q: How do I link a guest account to another account?
1. After logging into the guest account, tap on the upper left corner to view your player information.
2. Select the method you wish to use to link your account. The current methods of linking your account include Facebook, Google Play, GameCenter, and miHoYo accounts. Tap the corresponding button to enter your information and complete the linking process. Linking your account increases the security of your account.
Logging directly into Facebook, Google Play, GameCenter, or miHoYo account from the login screen will not link your guest account.
- Q: How do I check a Friend-invite Code?
- A: 1. Tap on the "Friends" button on the left side of the main screen and tap on the "Invite" button.
2. Captains Lv.20 and above can view and copy their own invite code and share it to new captains that are below Lv.10 (not including Lv.10). Captains that invite new captains and grow together can receive invite rewards!
3. New captains below Lv.10 (not including Lv.10) can enter invite codes from senior captains and also receive invite rewards. Of course, you must complete the corresponding targets.
4. You may check invite reward details in the invite menu.
5. Invite codes work across both iOS and Android.
- Q: How come I am unable to install/run Honkai Impact 3?
- A: Possible causes:
1) The installer package may have been damaged during the download, please try redownloading and installing the package again.
2) There is not enough storage space on your device, please ensure that there is 2GB of free space to install the game.
3) The device's specs are too low, please check whether or not your device meets the minimum device requirements listed below.
- Q: How can I logout and change accounts?
- A: 1. After logging into your Facebook account, open the player info screen by tapping your name on the upper left of the main menu and tap the account tab.
2. Tap on ""Logout"" to immediately logout of your account and return to the game's login menu.
*Please note: captains logged in via a web-browser will need to logout out of their Facebook account via the web-browser in order to switch accounts.
- Q: Network is unstable and I am unable to play.
- A: This may be caused fluctuations in your network environment, we advise captains to play the game in a strong network environment. If you encounter issues, we recommend trying different networks. If you are using 4G, try switching to a WiFi network and vice versa. If possible, players can try changing between different network carriers or try waiting and then entering the game a little later.
- Q: How do I contact the miHoYo team?
- A: If you encounter any issues in the game, you may provide feedback via the following channels:
1. The ""Feedback"" button on the bottom left of the game's main menu.
2. Official customer support mail:firstname.lastname@example.org